Today is my dad's birthday, so I thought I'd share 10 great memories of times with my father.
1) Daily trips to the donut shop when I was in pre-school to talk to the locals and eat some yummy donut holes.
2) Years ago we drove in the snow to get me moved to Massachusetts.
3) Our many trips to the Barrio Brewery.
4) Our trips to Pennsylvania with my sister just to get some Yeungling beer.
5) When I would get tired on walks as a toddler, he'd let me sit on his shoulders, even when it was really hot outside.
6) Drives taking the scenic route while singing songs on the radio.
7) Our annual Tucson Rodeo trips.
8) Morning grilled cheese sandwiches every day before kindergarten.
9) The way he always shows up to keep me going during hard times.
10) Our trips to restaurants!
Thank you, Dad, for always accepting me as I am through all of my life's twists and turns. Happy Birthday!