Everyone around me at work has been sick for the last month. I've managed to escape it so far, but there are some early symptoms that tell me I may have been found by the bug.
Here are ten things that comfort me when I'm not feeling well.
1) Old television favorites like The Golden Girls and Who's The Boss.
2) New television favorites like The New Normal and Treme.
3) Cranberry juice - and lots of it.
4) Sleep - and lots of it.
7) Old photo albums of vacations with my grandparents and times with my family.
8) A good book or a challenging puzzle.
10) Lots of pillows.
And if you're a teacher, you probably understand that sometimes it's better just to go to work than to bother with writing sub plans.