Lately my mind has been so many places that I've been putting things where they don't belong. Here's a list of random places where I've found lost items.
1) After making my sandwich for work yesterday I placed the salami in the cupboard and put the sandwich bags in the refrigerator.
2) One day my car keys were in my bathroom drawer with the razors and toothpaste.
3) My cell phone was in the middle of my stack of folded t-shirts or under the stack of mail that I should throw away, but don't.
4) I emptied the cat's food into her water dish and discovered it looking very mushy later.
5) The remote control was on the bathroom counter (I know, awkward).
6) One shoe was found under the bed while the other shoe was found under a pile of clothes in a different room.
7) In my classroom, I would frequently lose my water bottle, projector remote, or pen by leaving it at a student's desk. After a month, my students just bring the items to me when they see me scrambling around to find things.
8) The girl scout cookies were on my bed stand (oh wait, I want them there).
Have you ever found something in a strange place?